While Federal Labor have started making some encouraging noises about Adani’s coal mine, Queensland Labor clearly didn’t get the memo. Premier Palaszczuk is still comfortably trotting out the “jobs” line from her place in Adani’s pocket.
We’re not about to let Queensland Labor off the hook for complicity in Adani’s coal mine project and will be calling into strategic, marginal electorates to let them know about it.
Can you join us?
This event is community calling from home. The calling party will run roughly as follows:
- 6.00pm: we'll have an online webinar briefing to bring you up to speed with the latest on the campaign against Adani
- 6.20pm: we'll talk you through how to use the calling tool, and give you an opportunity to ask any questions
- 6.30pm: the calling party will begin
- 7.45pm: we'll come back to the online conference and chat about how the calls went and celebrate our success!
What you'll need
- a charged mobile or landline phone (our dialling software can call you to connect and your phone number is never displayed for outgoing calls)
- Ideally a headset for making hands-free calls
- A computer to join the webinar on
To join the webinar, just use this link: https://zoom.us/j/136871496
Or you can dial in using your phone, by calling this number: +61 (02) 8015 2088