Webinar: Where to from here? #StopAdani & Covid-19
Please RSVP below, so we know you're planning to join us and we'll email you the webinar link.
This #StopAdani webinar is on Thursday 26th March from 6:30-7:30pm AEDT time.
It's becoming increasingly clear that Covid-19 will have a significant impact on our lives, our economy and communities for many months to come.
Join this webinar as we come together as a #StopAdani community to:
- Share critical updates on Covid19
- Check in on each other! To make sure we are supporting each other through this difficult time
- Discuss what this means for Adani and our campaign going forward
- Brainstorm ideas together for how we can stay connected, and continue to take action (if thats what we want to do!)
From here, our next steps could look like any number of things, from keeping up the pressure on critical campaign targets like Marsh using creative online tatics, to working out how we as connected members of our communities support those around us during this time of crisis.
We'll be running an interactive process to capture your ideas and thoughts on where to next.
RSVP to say you're coming below and we'll email you the webinar link.
Note this is at 6.30-7.30pm Daylight Savings time, so that is:
- 3.30pm in WA
- 5.00pm in NT
- 5.30pm in QLD
- 6.00pm in SA
- 6.30pm in NSW, ACT, TAS and VIC