Brisbane South Local Planning Session
We've had some amazing wins with the Stop Adani campaign so far which has meant Adani has still not produced a single lump of coal including:
- ten years of delaying the project
- 71 companies refusing to work with Adani
- Adani being forced to self finance
Despite this, Adani is still forging ahead with construction of their climate-wrecking project and so we're going to continue to show community opposition to the project.
Discussion at the upcoming #StopAdani 2020 Summit will focus on how we can #StopAdani and shift the broader coal sector. They'll then be a lot of work to do at a local level! That’s why Stop Adani Brisbane South is hosting a follow up planning session to work out how we want to turn the plans from the summit into reality!
The Stop Adani Brisbane South local planning session will include:
- Share back from the summit
- An outline of our local group strategy (brainstorm)
- Evaluation of what’s working / what we could improve
- Building our group
- 3 month timeline of events and activities
This is a great opportunity to work out how you can be involved in helping to Stop Adani and move Australia beyond coal.
The planning session will be from 9:30am to 12:30pm with free vegetarian lunch provided from 12:30pm to 1:15pm. If you're unable to stay for lunch that's no problem at all.
See you there!